Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Welcome.

First of all, let me just say that I am truly sorry you are here.  Because, if you are, it's most likely that you or a loved one has recently received a Stage Four Pancreatic Cancer diagnosis.  My heart goes out to you and your loved ones.

And now, let me tell you that I'm also glad you are here.  Because, I'm sure you've already read and heard plenty of bad news.  Well, this blog is about the good news.   There are survivors.  There are stories of hope.  And it was time for them to be located all in one place!

Please, let's have this be a community effort.  If you know of someone who is a survivor, or you find a survivor story online that isn't already listed here, please let me know about it or post it in the comments.

2 comments:

  1. Great job Jeannie! I will be sure to post Mom's success story when school slows down a bit. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jeannie
    here's a survival story I found online
    http://www.cancercompass.com/message-board/message/all,55368,0.htm

    -Tammy-

    ReplyDelete